Haricoco.com is a foodblog owned by
Nicole Schoofs, 19 Rue Franklin, Sete, France - Email; Nicoleharicoco@gmail.com - Tel.nr; 0033762001102
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Haricoco with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a sign up form, contact form, or add a comment on this website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email you with our Newsletter (never more than 1/week)
- Send you by email your requested E-book
How do we store your data?
We will keep your email and name for the entire period of subscription. When you unsubscribe your data will be deleted.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will not send you information from third parties.
You can unsubscribe at any moment. By clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. This will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Haricoco would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Haricoco to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- We use google analytics, this means by agreeing with our cookie consent you activate the Google Analytics cookies. Which will track your usage (like for example; time length and geographical information) on this website by using your IP address.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics - Tracking Geographical information, and usage of our website through the IP Address. This information is only used for our own web usage analytics, with the use of third parties, like ; Google analytics, monster board, or jetpack analytics.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
French : Mentions Légales